Saturday, January 1, 2011

Puckett's Grocery Downtown Nashville, TN

This was the first time I visited the restaurant for a Sunday Sunday Brunch and this will be my last time here. On a scale of 1 to 5 stars
I will give it a - NO - what am I saying it doesn't even deserve a star. Stars are what you get when you do something right, even 1 star deserves doing something right not halfway or close.
Very poor selection of choices, and cold pancakes, the one thing I was hoping for was great coffee NOT yet is was warm brown water, the waiter was very poorly trained, I trained at all.
1 glass of milk my friend had was $3.25 all I had to do was walk to the cooler and buy a half of gallon in their reach in cooler for $3.49 - 24¢ more and this would have given me 3 more glasses what a concept.
My quote is when I have a bad experience is to say.
" I choose not to spend my money there"
I travel a lot and have the opportunity to visit any restaurant on any level 2 to three times a week, Nice concept but poorly executed. I will most definitely visit a Cracker Barrel or a Waffle house when looking for hot breakfast with consistent food and they thank you when you leave.
Puckett's is another fern Bar atmosphere.
Again It is so sad that Nashville has allowed this type of behavior in a so-called restaurant to remain.

I guess the owners banked on making it on the liquor business and over charging, and more than likely they will, but the real truth is if it was to make it on the food business I would give them 3 to 4 week tops unless they are have Very Deep pockets.
In New Orleans it would last 2 weeks tops, then gone.

Never again will I spend my hard earned money there.

No comments:

Post a Comment