Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cafe 501 Edmond OK


Today's date is October 06, 2009

And the search goes on for lets say just Great food, along with the hamburgers scare looks like It's back to Chicken and what a treat. I just met the owner of Cafe 501 and Bakery. Sherry Holloway in Edmond OK 1-405-359-1501
They also own Boulevard Steak House and Martini.


The dish of choice is the Coyote Chicken on fresh baked focaccia bread, that was baked to perfection and bow tie pasta. It looks like they are in the hottest spot in Edmond OK and the patrons are prof enough.

The caramelized onions set it off and the fresh jalapeno peppers, for my taste I would like to had a more juicy chicken breast and some more of the mayo for dipping.
But the owner was super nice and giving of her love in the food and her hospitality.
This is a must stop place my only problem is I'm leaving town and want be here for a week end brunch because the menu looks great.

The price was 15.00 plus a dessert.
Taste (8), as for presentation because it was on a fresh baked focaccia bread I’ll give it a (9) out of a possible 10.

Until the next stop the food critic is signing out check out my other blogs on coffee to deserts, and whatever else is hot for the area that I'm visiting.
All Information is copyrighted and owned by © Blair Morgan 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment