Saturday, January 15, 2011

Great Guacamole B. U. T. !

This has to be some of the best Guacamole that I have enjoyed in a long time, and the chips are spot on in texture, amount the of salt and freshness.
But I have got to say the sangria is pretty sad in flavor and presentation.
The Jerk Chicken Taco with Mango was very nice, and the fish taco was very sad as well and bland take a lesson from Baha Fresh on this one guys.
As far as the sides go, well I thought the sides should have been slid off the side of the table and left on the floor.
Guys work on it or don't offer them.
When I went to pay for the meal I laid a $100.00 with the bill. Someone I guess a manager or owner ran yes ran by, and grabbed the money and said he would get the change.
One I had never met this person before in my life or better yet they had never approached our table during the meal.
Who was this person and how did I even know if they worked there? Bad Business move!
On a scale of 1 to 5 stars I'll give it a 2.
As far as the price it should have been around $35.00 at the most.
lets see if I had taken the same money $48.00 plus a $8.00 Tip that equals $56.00 and went to Baha Fresh I could have had a meal for 4 and a six pack of great beer and possibly hired a small Mariachi Band to sing for our party.

No comments:

Post a Comment