Monday, June 8, 2009

Burgers and fries at Gabby's Nashville, TN



Today I found someone (living "His" dream). And yes the friendliest Burger joint in Nashville, TN,that is only open for lunch.
This place was the original Hap towns restaurant, wow what a wonderful old restaurant back in the heyday of diners.
Gabby's burgers are hand pressed, a local bakery provides the bun not the typical mass produced colonial brand, a little too much lettuce, and I would have preferred the onion's to have been sliced not chopped "they kept falling off" and I wished the bun had been steamed, it reminds me that it could have been just baked and besides it's much more palatable, to the mouth.
The price was good $5.95 drink included.
I'll rate it a strong 7.5 to 8 out of a possible 10, on the food side.

As far as being friendly Doug the owner was super appreciative of his guest the time was 2:15 PM when I ordered and sat down, there was two other guys finishing their meal as they walked out most everyone thanked them. I got up and left quietly and the buzzer on the door sounded no one thanked me but to my surprise Doug appeared on the side deck and made a point to thank me for coming in, pretty cool he is a man that's about customer service.
As far as the rating for friendliest I’ll give it a 10 out of 10.


All Information is copyrighted and owned by © Blair Morgan 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment