Monday, June 8, 2009

Frisch's? better known as Shoney's Big Boy


Well gang I had to do it because of the Big Boy Icon this restaurant is located in Northern Kentucky just over the state line from Cincinnati, Ohio.
The burger was served up on a regular bun "as requested" as opposed to the Sesame seed buns.
Their claim to fame is they use tarter sauce i.e. "secret sauce", sorry guys I equate this with Friday and fish not a hamburger. Yet the Shoney's located closer to Tennessee uses Thousand Island dressing. But tarter sauce yuck! ! ! ! ! !
And yes you guessed it I requested the tarter sauce to be left off my burger and you know what happened it got on there anyway. I sent it back and on with the taste test.
The burger was chain restaurant style was good, I will be conservative and give it a 5 out of a possible 10 being the highest, and service was good level 6 to 7.
The cost was $5.25 I gave the cashier a 5-dollar bill while I was digging in my pockets for the quarter she handed me a quarter back. A little confused I accepted it and moved on down the road I guess she will be 50¢ short.

All Information is copyrighted and owned by © Blair Morgan 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment