Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rating # 6.5 Looking for a good cup of Joe / Lattie, latte


March 28, 2009
Well it's Memphis time again or was that Miller time what ever I just spent $9.01 for a medium cup of Latte and a extra shot of espresso from the lobby in the Peabody hotel.
I guess the owners didn't get their stimulus package and they are making up the their portion on me toward the 18,500 for each tax payer WOW!
Good flavor but not $9.01 worth!
Maybe it could be the person behind the counter was looking at the area code for the phone # 901?
or maybe # 590194? on the receipt.
I will say the cups sure are nice and looks custom made, the sleeve was glued to the cup and the story about the ducks at the Peabody hotel.

I'll give it a 6.5 out of a possible 10 being the highest.
All Information is copyrighted and owned by © Blair Morgan 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment