Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pink's Hotdog rates a # 6




Well it is March 3 2009 and I'm here in LA
with a friend of mine and the quest has turned to Hot dogs World famous Pinks.
Normally there is a 2 hour wait but for me and my guest it was about 30 minutes.
I opted for a Natural casing 7 to 1 hot dog made especially for Pinks by Hoffy, and I ordered a hamburger just to compare there burger to others.
The hot dog was good but the flavor had a lot to be desired.
I'll give it a 6 with 10 being the best the bun wasn't steamed, and the chili was good but not all it was cracked up to be.
The Burger left a lot and I mean a lot to be desired out of a possible 10 I will give it a 3.
I hope pinks sticks with the Hot dogs and leaves the Hamburger to the real burger joints.
All Information is copyrighted and the property of © Blair Morgan 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment