Sunday, March 29, 2009

Zips Cafe in Cincinnati OH


















ROAD TRIP again yea!
I'm still in search of the elusive best hamburger.
Mt. Lookout Square in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Zips was established in 1926.
Everyone says Zips cafe so the search begins again it's 8:00 on a Friday night, April 2 2009.
And it is beginning to rain
As I step into the door I knew something was different how the door way was set into the building and the charm of the place from the all wood paneling the big tables and the bar area located at the back of the place.
As I sat down to order I met a waitress names Kate truly nice and very professional I ordered the basic burger with cheese and the works, and the Onion rings looked pretty good, a little overcooked for my taste but life goes on. The burger was tasty but over cooked. The lettuce was McDonald's style shredded as you can see in the picture. I had a local beer and when I got the bill it was $15.50 incl the tip.
I'll give it a 6.5 to a 7 on my scale of 10 being the highest.

Overall if I had it to do again I would have opted for Arnold's in the downtown area.
Otherwise save the money and head on over to Wendy's and save $10.00.

All Information is copyrighted and owned by © Blair Morgan 2009